My Plan

HERE IS MY PLAN:
After doing much research over the years, some of it more recent, here is what I have finally settled on:

~Avoid processed foods whenever possible
~Avoid all oils except olive oil and coconut oil
~Allow real butter, whole milk, and whole milk dairy products (in moderation)
~Allow whole eggs
~Avoid all white sugar and high fructose corn syrup
~Allow all fruit
~Allow bread and pasta, but only the sprouted grain/spelt kind
~Allow brown rice (no white rice)
~Avoid white potatoes, allow sweet potatoes
~Allow all vegetables (starchy ones in moderation)
~No artificial sweeteners, use 100% all natural stevia instead

Goal weight: 145
Size I'd like to see myself in: Size 6

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Slipped slightly, but still making progress

I've had a difficult time keeping up with my Blog lately. I suppose I will just try to update when I can from now on, instead of trying to do a daily entry.

I gained a pound this past week, which doesn't surprise me with it being "that time of the month." I was still hoping for at  least no gain, but I slipped a little because of strong PMS cravings. Thankfully I got right back on track, so hopefully this next week will be better. I'm making good progress with my running, too. I'm able to run 3 minutes straight at a time now.

1 comment: