My Plan

HERE IS MY PLAN:
After doing much research over the years, some of it more recent, here is what I have finally settled on:

~Avoid processed foods whenever possible
~Avoid all oils except olive oil and coconut oil
~Allow real butter, whole milk, and whole milk dairy products (in moderation)
~Allow whole eggs
~Avoid all white sugar and high fructose corn syrup
~Allow all fruit
~Allow bread and pasta, but only the sprouted grain/spelt kind
~Allow brown rice (no white rice)
~Avoid white potatoes, allow sweet potatoes
~Allow all vegetables (starchy ones in moderation)
~No artificial sweeteners, use 100% all natural stevia instead

Goal weight: 145
Size I'd like to see myself in: Size 6

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday's Food & Exercise

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs, cooked in 1/2 Tbsp butter and with a little shredded sharp cheddar cheese melted on top (shredded it myself from block cheese); 1 slice Ekeziel 4:9 bread (7-grain), toasted, with peanut butter (still using Jiff until I can buy the natural peanut butter, which I forgot to buy last shopping trip), 1 cup whole milk.


Lunch - Ham and cheese sandwich: 2 slices Ezekiel bread, 3 slices off a Hormel Cure 81 ham quarter, few slices of sharp cheddar cheese (from block), mayonnaise (the kind made with olive oil, but it's also made with canola oil, which is not recommended, so after using this up I will then make my own), and mustard; handful of mixed nuts (wanted something salty); protein shake made with 1 scoop JM protein powder, 1 cup milk, and 1 cup ice (with a little water added to help with blending).

Snack - None

Dinner - (Hurricane Grill & Wings) Jumbo wings (9) baked with honey mustard sauce and dipped in ranch dressing; sweet potato fries, unsweet tea with 100% pure stevia (which I brought).

Exercise: Two hours of cleaning for MIL, which included scrubbing toilets and sinks in two bathrooms and shower stall, sweeping and mopping all floors, and vacuuming all carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment